Experimental digital environment for music creation
Transform your voice or your instrument in a MIDI interface
- Reading input sound from microphones, electric guitars or acoustic pickups.
- Detection of the fundamental frequency.
- Transformation to MIDI (notes and approx. duration) of played frequencies.
- Reproduction of played sequence in Sin Oscillator
- Save MIDI data structure to MIDI file in order to use it in GarageBand or similar applications
- Include MIDI editor to remove extra notes (harmonic/wrong detected frequencies).
- Include time editor to modify note duration and space between notes.
- Include envelopes and controls to modify timbre.
More info: https://github.com/SciArtLab/soundbox